Question about Uniden 2.4 GHz Cordless Phone System
Hi,this is How to reset handset below.
1. Remove battery
2. Hold down the * and # buttons and reinsert battery. You should hear a long beep. If not retry. (This is a bit awkward but hold the handset upside down and it’s workable)
3. Screen will be blank. Immediately press the right soft menu button.
4. Screen will report that EEPROM is clearing and then state EEPROM Clear Ok
5. Remove battery (yes again)
6. Reinsert battery (this time there’s no need to hold down any buttons)
7. Handset will reboot with Welcome screen and then state that phone must be registered (this is the status a handset should be in from the factory)
8. Place handset on base and it will register as normal
Your base might also need to be reset,this is how you do it;
Unplug the AC adapter from the back of the base
• Remove the backup battery from the base
• Press and hold both the do-not-disturb (dnd) key and the delete (ø) key.
• Keep holding them down while you plug in the AC adapter again.
• Wait until you hear a long beep.
• You can release the keys now.
• Unplug the base, replace the backup battery, and plug the base in again.
Now you’ve got a fully cleared base.
Thanks and take care
Posted on May 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2016 | Vtech Lands Phones
Oct 29, 2015 | Vtech Lands Phones
Jul 23, 2015 | Vtech Lands Phones
Feb 12, 2015 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
Jan 09, 2015 | Vtech Lands Phones
Jan 03, 2015 | Vtech CS6829-26 2 Handset Answering System...
Oct 02, 2014 | Vtech Accessory Handset with Caller ID for...
Jun 08, 2013 | Vtech Lands Phones
Apr 25, 2009 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Mar 10, 2008 | Uniden TCX905 Cordless Accessory Handset...
328 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!