Question about Sony VAIO Notebook
Sometimes i do that too. when it happens to me. my palm is hitting the touchpad and moving the mouse. maybe the same thing is happening to you
Posted on May 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Enter a character to the position pointed by the cursor.
- First press: enter the first character from a set of characters related to this button. Each subsequent press: you may change the entered character to the next one from this set.
- 0: enter the space.
- 1: enter a special character (punctuation marks, etc).
- Up, Down, Left, Right after pressing 1 (special character entering mode): select the required character.
- ENTER: confirm selection; finish text entering.
- SUBTITLE: enter the period (for numeric mode); functions like button 1 (character mode).
- CLEAR (<-): delete a character to the left of cursor.
- SELECT (cap'num): switch input mode:
- abc: character mode, small latin letters.
- ABC: character mode, capital latin letters.
- 123: numeric mode, digits.
- RETURN: cancel the text changes and finish text entering.
- Left/Right: move the cursor one character left/right.
- Up/Down: move the cursor to the start/end of a text line.
- If the cursor is already in start/end position: select another user interface element which is under/over the current text entry area (only for dialogs with several elements of user interface; text changes are confirmed automatically).
- POP UP MENU: show context menu with a list of available commands. They allow you to cut, copy and paste text using the clipboard, much like it is done on a PC.
Jun 26, 2016 | Televison & Video
on Sep 03, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Mar 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 11, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Mar 03, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Hope this helps. Please rate my response.
Have a good day
Dec 18, 2010 | HP 381068-001 Pavilion ze2000 Keyboard
Oct 11, 2010 | G7 Productivity Systems VersaCheck For MS...
Jan 06, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Jun 04, 2008 | Computers & Internet
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!