Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
If you put them on your computer in microsoft contacts, then sync them though itunes onto your iphone.
Posted on May 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
My wife and I just bought an iPhone and wanted
to transfer our contacts from our Samsung i500 Palm phone.
All the instructions I found online suggested going through
Outlook, but that didn't work for me for a variety of reasons.
I found this other method that worked really well.
Posted on Mar 27, 2008
SOURCE: Palm to iPhone
Assuming you are using Palm desktop, have an email account, and can receive emails on your iPhone:
1) Open Palm Desktop on your computer and click on Contacts.
2) Click on Categories and select "ALL".
3) Go to Edit and click "Select All" (all contacts should be highlighted)
4) Go to File and click "Export Vcard"
5) A dialog box will prompt you for a file name. Use what every name you prefer, but remember the file name and location. Your contacts will all be saved as a vCard file (vcf)
6) Now go to your email account and send yourself an email and "attach" the file you created from step 5.
7) On your iphone, receive the email from step 6 above. Scroll down to the bottom of the email and you will see the attached file from step 6 above.
8) Click on the attachment and you will be prompted by iPhone to add the contacts to your contact list. Follow the intructions.
Should work like a charm! [There are other ways of exporting from Palm to the iphone by exporting from Palm to a CSV file and then importing, after mapping fields, to either a Windows Address Book file or an Outlook (not Outlook Express) file. The advantage is the ability to sync on a batch basis with your iphone.. helpful to quickly add changes/new records to your iphone. But the vCard method outlined above is easiest]
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
Here is a "how-to" tutorial:
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on May 26, 2009
The best way is to transfer the Calendar and Contacts to Outlook. The iPhone can then be synced with Outlook.
Unfortunately, tasks and memos do not transfer. You will need to find other 3rd party apps that are supported on the iPhone and transfer your data to them.
Two examples are:
1. Evernote - This is good for memo. You can export your memos and then import them into Evernote. unfortunately, when I did this, it was a bit tricky. I even had to write a little PERL script to create the format that it wanted.
2. RemembertheMilk - this is a todo application
Posted on Jan 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Apr 25, 2010 | Palm AT&T C/PHONE PALM CENTRO S64801
Dec 29, 2009 | Palm Treo 500 Centro
Oct 29, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Oct 04, 2009 | Palm Tungsten E2 Handheld
Aug 04, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Jun 27, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Dec 22, 2008 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jul 27, 2007 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!