Question about Philips Televison & Video
1. Press the Setup button on your remote control
2. Using your remote control, highlight but do not
select the Preferences menu
3. Press the 1 button on your remote control
4. Press the 3 button on your remote control
5. Press the 8 button on your remote control
6. Press the 9 button on your remote control
7. Press the 3 button on your remote control
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control
9. Using the Up and Down buttons on your remote
control select 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or
0 for multi-region playback
10. Press the OK button on your remote control
11. Press the Setup button on your remote control
Posted on Aug 16, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
Sep 16, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jan 28, 2011 | Philips Televison & Video
Oct 22, 2010 | Sony DVD Player DVP-NS45P w/Remote, Retail
Oct 18, 2010 | Sony DVP-F25 DVD Player
May 15, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS330 DVD Player
Jan 02, 2009 | Philips DVD625 DVD Player
Nov 26, 2008 | Televison & Video
Sep 20, 2017 | Philips Televison & Video
Sep 15, 2017 | Philips Televison & Video
3,778 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!