Question about Intel Motherboard
I setup winxp on the pc but not completed because of keyboard file, i tried many win versions but no way.
Help please everytime i unplug my PC when i reboot it again i always have to setup my bios settings. my motherboard is P4VP-MX...
Posted on Jul 24, 2008
Is the copying file corupt?
Posted on Mar 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2011 | Intel Gigabyte GA-8IDX 845 AGPset P4...
ASUS Update Utility - an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS
The ASUS Update is an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS in Windows® environment.
The ASUS Update utility allows you to:
· Save the current BIOS file
· Download the latest BIOS file from the Internet
· Update the BIOS from an updated BIOS file
· Update the BIOS directly from the Internet, and
· View the BIOS version information.
You need an Asus motherboard in your system.
Rules for Safe BIOS update:
1. For safety reasons, always use the most updated BIOS utility!
2. Do not overclock the system/CPU during BIOS update!
3. Load "Setup Default" in BIOS menu before BIOS Update.
4. Make sure you have "Administator" privilege on your Windows system (WinNT4/2000/XP).
5. Close all application programs under Windows.
6. Disable any existing Anti-Virus applications in the system.
7. Reboot the PC after the BIOS update is complete.
8. Switch on the PC and load "Setup Default" in BIOS again. Hope this helps
May 23, 2011 | ASUS P5LD2-X/1333 - motherboard - ATX -...
Nov 25, 2010 | ASUS A8V-VM Motherboard
Oct 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 02, 2010 | MSI PM8M-V Motherboard
Jan 25, 2010 | Arima HDAMA (ZCEF917NNNNNNN) Motherboard
Sep 26, 2009 | Intel D945GCZ Motherboard
Mar 21, 2008 | ASUS P4S800D-X Motherboard
Sep 29, 2007 | ASUS P5RD1-VM Motherboard
200 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!