Question about HP PhotoSmart 1215 InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
have problem in my printer hp officejet 4255 oll-in-one it give message ERROR : 0XF0aF8005 pleas help me I can repair the priter if u can diagnose the error code
Posted on Mar 05, 2009
SOURCE: Ink system has failed.
ok i got it...
Press and Hold the “Print Photos” &”Red Eye Removal” buttons. Release both buttons. Display should say”Enter Special Key Combo”
Press and release in sequence”Red Eye Removal”,”Print Photos”,”Red Eye Removal”
Display should say “Support” and display the FW rev: COxxFN0723BR (or something like that)
Press and release the right arrow button until the display says “System Configuration Menu"
Press and release the “OK” button.
Display should say “Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear”.
Press and release the “OK” Button. Message changes to “Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue”.
Press and release the “CANCEL” button as many times as necessary, so that, either the “Welcome to Photosmart Express” screen appears, or, the “Ink System Failure” screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
Turn the unit on. The printer may display message “USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER” followed by “PRESS OK TO CONTINUE”. Press OK.
the printer will get ready as if it were starting perfectly for a first time, it will say something like: printer preparation occuring - do not interrupt
print a test page:
1) Load letter, A4, or legal unused plain, white paper into the input tray.
2) Make sure that the printer is on and loaded with unused plain, white paper.
3) Press Setup . The Setup menu appears.
4) Press the down arrow button to select Tools , and then press OK .
5) Press the down arrow button to select Self-test Report , and press OK . The self-test report prints.
if this doesn't work, i'd call hp support.
Posted on Mar 24, 2009
I found this I know your error not in here but it may work for
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm it
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2013 | HP PhotoSmart C7283 Ink LigMagenta Re -...
May 04, 2011 | HP PhotoSmart 1215 InkJet Printer
Nov 02, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
Oct 13, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7250 All-In-One Thermal...
Apr 01, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Mar 01, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 10, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
May 06, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 24, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
201 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!