Question about Toshiba RD-XS25 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Greeting, I have same problem too, and now recorder is in warranty service. HDD sucks. This recorder is piece of ****. HHD is noisy and poor quality.
Stay in peace
Posted on Apr 16, 2008
mine did the same thing once, I unplugged it long enough to make sure it shuts down all the way and let it reset itself. Turned it back on and it was and is fine [it's been 2 mos. now] That worked this time.
Last time one of my kids spilled something down the back and it gradually went out. 600.00 to have the part replaced.
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
if you have a look at this link themn you will be able to unlock your system on any electrical items.http://www.avforums.com/forums/archive/index.php/f-126-p-8.html good luck.
Posted on Feb 26, 2009
1. Press the Open button on your remote control to open the drive tray
2. Press the 2 button on your remote control
3. Press the 4 button on your remote control
4. Press the 0 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 9 button on your remote control
7. Press the 6 button on your remote control
8. Press the 0 button on your remote control
9. Press the Enter button on your remote control to change the region to 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 9 for multi-region playback
10. Press the Open button on your remote control to close the drive tray
11. Power off the DVD player
12. Power on the DVD player
Posted on Feb 26, 2009
I was advised to try another make of blank discs. I bought Sony discs & they worked ok. I had been using supermarket own brand.
Posted on Oct 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2011 | Toshiba RD-XS32 DVD Recorder
Jan 20, 2011 | Vacuums
Sep 26, 2010 | Toshiba RD-KX50 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Jan 20, 2009 | Toshiba RD-XS35 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Nov 21, 2008 | Toshiba RD-XS35 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
May 05, 2008 | Pioneer DVR-530H-S DVD Player/HDD Recorder
Nov 17, 2007 | Pioneer DVR-540HX DVD Recorder/HDD...
Dec 31, 2012 | Toshiba RD-XS25 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
218 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: