Question about Brother MFC-6890CDW Printer
The screen shown unable to clean but no paper jam etc.
Hi there you can try
1. Press the Menu & Mono start keys. Next press the up arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode.
2. Enter 8 & 0 by using the up arrow key & SET keys.
3. Press the mono start key several times until the purge count appears on the LCD.
4. Enter 2 7 8 & 3 by using the up arrow key & set keys to reset the purge count to zero
5. Press the stop/exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
6. Enter 9 twice by using the up arrow & set key's to exit from maintenance mode
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on May 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2015 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 03, 2014 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 01, 2012 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 12, 2011 | HP Deskjet D2360 InkJet Printer
Sep 02, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iX4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 25, 2011 | Brother MFC 7840W Printer
Sep 01, 2010 | Brother MFC-685cw InkJet Printer
Sep 04, 2008 | Brother MultiFunction Center MFC-440CN...
223 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: