Question about Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Resetting Ink-Waste Overflow Counter Canon Pixma iP3000 Printers
There no easy way the printers are been made this way so you take them to the shop, but if you are handy with your hands and know what you are doing then you will need to take all apart and take out the ink pads inside the printer and clean them up make sure they nice dry when put back in, then you are going to need a program that you can find on the internet it will be called waste reset tools, or your printer will not work even after you done the clean out.
1. With the printer plugged in and powered off, press and hold the Resume/Cancel button, then press and hold the Power button. (DO NOT release the buttons. The LED light should be green to indicate that a function is selectable.).
2. While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (DO NOT release the Power button.).
3. While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 2 times, and then release both the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.).
4. When the LED light is green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.).
5. Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the reset is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.).
6. Press the power button to exit service mode.
Note: if you accidentally press the Resume/Cancel button more than 4 times in step 4 then just press the Resume/Cancel button at least 10 times and the printer will be returned to step 4 automatically
Please all I ask is call back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one, so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on May 05, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jul 16, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Jul 15, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Jun 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 04, 2009 | Canon I960 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 29, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Oct 30, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Oct 20, 2008 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 26, 2008 | Canon I990 InkJet Photo Printer
295 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: