Question about Lexmark X2350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I've replaced a new ink cartridge & now the paper won't feed properly. When it does catch, it pulls it crocked the right & then nothing. My Lexmark all-in-one was working perfectly before I changed the ink cartridge & now I can't even get it to load paper. I've turned off the power, checked it for lose objects, even tried different paper. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?
Check to make sure there arent any stray paper fragments in teh paper path. Also try taking a pencil eraser to the paper pinch rollers GENTLY.
Posted on May 02, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 05, 2011 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 12, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 12, 2011 | Lexmark X2350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 04, 2009 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 13, 2009 | Lexmark X2350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 30, 2007 | Lexmark X2350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 03, 2006 | Lexmark JetPrinter Z11 InkJet Color...
487 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!