Question about LG 42PC3D 42 in. Plasma Television
if your TV warranty is not out of date then claim a new one..however it takes many days to process
so I recommend you to troubleshoot your universal remote controller
i assume that you are using RCA universal controller
1. Press and hold CODE SEARCH until the INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release CODE
2. Press and release the device button for the device’s code you are retrieving (TV,VCR or
DBS•CABLE). The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink once then remain lit.
Note: For AUX, press DVD•AUX then the device button for the code you are retrieving.
3. Press and release CODE SEARCH. The INDICATOR LIGHT will turn off.
4. Starting with 0 on the keypad, press the number buttons in order (0-9) until the
INDICATOR LIGHT blinks.
5. The number which causes the INDICATOR LIGHT to blink is the first digit of your code.
6. Repeat step 4 until you have retrieved all three numbers in code..
RCA: 004, 005, 006, 012, 019 ,056, 057, 058, 155, 156, 171, 172
if it fails buy and try ge universal remote
it is a good to note down down your code
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2013 | LG 42PC3D 42 in. Plasma Television
Jun 05, 2012 | LG 42PC3D 42 in. Plasma Television
Feb 27, 2012 | LG 42PG20 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Dec 28, 2011 | LG 42PC3D 42 in. Plasma Television
Jun 04, 2011 | LG 42PC3D 42 in. Plasma Television
Dec 02, 2010 | LG 42PX5D 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Nov 28, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 06, 2008 | Televison & Video
May 12, 2014 | LG 42PC3D 42 in. Plasma Television
390 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: