Question about Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
My front loading HE2 washer just began its fill cycle and water poored ot of the front. IT was locked closed. Not sure waht is going on.
If you have a leaking FRONT LOADER, the following link explains how to access and inspect your washer for leaks:
In the majority of the cases with front loaders, the door bellow begins to leak. A routine inspection of the seal perimeter will tell you if there are any rips or tears. If the bellow is damaged, it must be replaced. The following link explains how:
Replacement parts (if required) can be purchased at any of the following websites:
All these sites are reputable and offer great service with competitive pricing, so shop and compare. The first three sites I listed also include helpful exploded view parts diagrams to assist you in locating and properly identifying the parts you need.
Follow the tips in the links provided and make sure you inspect all the drain hoses, drain pump cover and tub seals as well.
If you have any questions, please post back and let me know. I hope you find this information helpful.
Posted on May 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Washing Machines
Nov 04, 2012 | Kenmore 43142 Front Load Washer
3) Open the dispenser drawer and immediately add 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment.
NOTE: Do not add any detergent to this cycle. Use of more than 2/3 cup (160 mL) of bleach will cause product damage over time.
4) Be sure dispenser drawer is closed.
5) Select the CLEAN WASHER cycle.
6) Press START.
NOTE: The basket will rotate, then the door will unlock, lock again, and then the cycle will continue. The machine will not fill, but the basket will rotate while the washer runs a short sensing cycle. This will take approximately 3 minutes.
7) The cycle will determine if clothing or other items are in the washer. a) If no items are detected in the washer, it will proceed to step 8. b) If any items are detected in the washer, all cycle lights will flash and "rL" or "F/34" will be displayed. Associated LED status lights will remain lit. The door will then unlock. Press STOP to cancel the failure code. Then repeat steps 1, 2 and 6 to start the cycle again.
8) Once the cycle has begun, allow the cycle to be completed.
9) After the cycle is complete, leave the door open, slightly, to allow for better ventilation and drying of washer interior.
Good Luck and thank you for choosing FixYa. Please take a moment to rate the info I provided and a short testimony is appreciated.
Aug 14, 2011 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
May 27, 2010 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
May 05, 2010 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Dec 02, 2009 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Oct 09, 2009 | Maytag MAH6500 Neptune Front Loading...
Jun 19, 2009 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Apr 10, 2009 | Maytag Atlantis MAV6451 Top Load Washer
Mar 07, 2008 | KitchenAid KHWS02RMT 3.7 Cu. Ft. Ensemble...
304 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: