Hi, I have a Nokia 6120 and i'm trying to set my ringtone up and msg tone but i can't seem to find it on my phone, do I have to download is that the only way or is there tones saved on the phone already like other phones?
If you could help it would be great.
Thank you in advance
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Well dear, there is no procedure to personalize the desired tones as ur message tone, u can only change the tones that are pre-loaded. but yes for making a caller ringtone, u have to use Zune software. change the attributes of ur desired ringtone. set the genre of the tone as 'ringtone.' thats all
Select the music file you want inside the media gallery, open the Sound Clips folder where your music file is stored then select 'Option', choose 'Use Tones --> Set as ringing tones' or 'Use Tones --> Assign to contact'
see you can download the ringtones from www.zedge.com malayalam and many other languages and tones i dont know about the connections.for kerela chat go to www.keralachat.com thank you dont forhet to visit my website
Go on settings.ringtones,move mouse pointing down to get message setting and open gallery with tones some tones are ringing tones some for alert and messages. Just click on one of them and that's it.
If you have a troubleshooting call Nokia providers and ask them they can explain all.
go to Profile in Menu select outdoor options- personalise set to------ Ringing Tone- any ringtone u want Ringing Type- Ringing Ringing Volume- Full Message Alert tone- any tone u want Vibrating Alert- on keypad Tones-__________ Warning Tones-_____________ Alert For-_________________ Profile Name-_____________
Below is the step by step method of how to delete your ringtones in your Motorola V3:
Here is an easier way to delete the ringtones without much hassle.
1) Upload 1 mp3 rintone to your phone via MPT
2) Set ALL ringtones msg, alert etc, absolutely everything for all styles (obviously excl. silent & vibe) to the uploaded MP3
3) switch your phone off, then on again. This will update the .db files.
4) Using P2K, delete all the rintones, except for the MP3 that you uploaded, do not delete the .db files. Also, do not delete the .bas files as these are the base files for Motomixer. Set all reminders to OFF.
do not EVER delete a ringtone that is currently in use by the phone. If you delete it while it is active, You will NOT be able to get into that particular tone setting.
5) Switch your phone off, then on again.