Question about HP LaserJet 1018 Printer
Will not stop printing pages. I press to print one page it just keeps printing.
print was not coming mirrer image....
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2011 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
If you experience frequent paper jams or printing problems, check the
number of pages the machine has printed or scanned. Replace the
corresponding parts, if necessary.
1. Press Menu until System Setup appears on the bottom line of the
display and press OK.
2. Press the left/right arrow until Maintenance appears and press OK.
3. Press the left/right arrow until Supplies Life appears and press OK.
4. Press the left/right arrow until the item you want appears and press OK.
• Supplies Info: Prints the supply information page.
• Total: Displays the total number of pages printed.
• ADF Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the ADF.
• Platen Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the
• Imaging Unit, Transfer Belt, Fuser, TransferRoller, Tray1
Roller: displays the number of pages printed each item.
5. If you selected to print a supply information page, press OK to confirm.
6. Press Stop/Clear to return to ready mode.
when you reach the imaging unit reset it then try, it should work then
May 19, 2011 | Samsung CLX-3175FN Printer
Jan 10, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1018 Printer
Jul 12, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1018 Printer
May 06, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1018 Printer
Sep 17, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1200n Printer
Apr 08, 2008 | Epson TM U325PD Matrix Label Printer
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!