- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
the power system has been interfered with,i won't use a complicated language but i need you to try and use an adapter,if it doesn't work it means the transformer has a problem or it has failed completely and it needs replacement
After a while even rechargeable batteries loose the ability to hold a charge. This process accelerates when the battery is allowed to lie completely discharged for long periods of time. NiCad batteries especially have this issue. If you left the battery sitting for long periods without occasionally charging it, it losses the ability to hold a charge. It appears you are going to have to either do without the battery or replace the pack. I would take out the old one, it will eventually start to corrode and leak and if its still in your machine it will cause damage.
If you get a new battery pack make sure you charge it fully and then depleat it completely before recharging it.
hope this helps.
Rechargeable batteries can only be recharged so many times. They begin to slowly lose their capacity after about the first 5 charges until ultimately it won't hold a charge anymore. It appears that this is your problem. Look for a model number on the battery & do a Google search for it if you want to try & replace it. You might also find it is cheaper to buy a whole new DVD player than it is to buy a replacement battery.
the battery is dead. that happened to me and i had 3 choices: 1)buy a new dvd player 2)buy a new recharable battery or 3)keep the portable plugged to the wall while i watch movies. i chose number 3 because i usually just use it at places plugs are available. but yeah, the battery is dead.