Question about Kyocera Mita KM-3035 All-In-One Laser Printer
What is your operating system?
I assumed that SMTP Server is installed. If not send me comment.
You may need to setup SMTP Server configuration.
To do that (for example on Windows XP operating System)
1. Go to the Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Internet Information Services console. (Classic XP menu : Program Files or Control Panel or XP Start Menu users will find it under Control Panel/Performance and Maintenance.
- Right-click on the IIS option.
- Choose "Send To" and click to create a desktop shortcut.
- Go desktop, click on the ISS icon to start the IIS Control Panel. Ensure that the SMTP service has started.
2. Right-click on the SMTP server and choose "Properties."
- On the General tab, enter 127.0.0.1 as your IP address.
- Click on "Access."
- Toward the bottom, you'll see Connection Control. Click on "Connection." Click "Add" and enter 127.0.0.1 again. Hit "OK" to close the boxes. Your server is now set up.
3. Using a program like outlook make sure that when you configure your email accounts, the SMTP protocol is localhost or 127.0.0.1.
(NOTE: You should find the similar menus on your operating system if it is not XP. I hope you can.)
Hope this helps.
Posted on May 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2014 | Kyocera FS-1128MFP FS-1128MFP...
May 31, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 24, 2010 | Xerox WorkCentre 3220 All-In-One Laser...
Sep 09, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 13, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 10, 2008 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: