Question about Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe for PC
I'm getting Runtime errors with Photo Explorer - Runtime Error, Pex/Pex.exe - program terminated unusually. Again, the help at Nova appears underwhelming. It's as though they really don't care. So - any help you guys can give me thanks very much. Unfortunately I'm running Vista...
I found another solution(workaround) instead of reinstalling the program:
1. Try to remember wich devices you used in de Photo explorer (USB-stick, external drive, DVD- CD-drive, or photo-camera connected by USB;
2. You can only start PEX(Photo Explorer) with a volume loaded in this devices!
3. if you don’t remember wich devices you used before, plug in a volume in every device your system has.
4. Start PEX. On my system it is then starting without error!
5. If PEX is normaly started: goto File/Preferences/ (or F6 key), take category Cache and under “History” clean all adresses and maps by clicking the button.
6. Close PEX. Remove all the volume’s you don’t need;
7. Restart PEX. Now the program will start without any error.
8. Advice: each time you use PEX with an external device do action 5. before closing the program.
Posted on Nov 06, 2008
Solution #2 worked for me.
Tried today opening and closing a few times. worked each time. Filled all my usb ports the first time and it worked. Opened later again without them in as suggested.
Posted on Nov 14, 2008
Solution #2 didn't work for me.
Posted on Nov 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2011 | Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2010
Jan 31, 2010 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Mar 31, 2009 | Microsoft Picture It! 2002 for PC
Mar 08, 2009 | Microsoft Picture It! 2002 for PC
Nov 30, 2008 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Nov 16, 2008 | Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
Oct 29, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 15, 2008 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
491 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: