Question about Kenmore 82722 Electric Portable Dryer
The windings in the motor have been overheated to the point that the insulation is burnt off. I call this pre installed smoke. If it is let out replace the motor. There should be a local appliance parts dealer that can help you get the motor.
Posted on Mar 26, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 14, 2012 | Dryers
Nov 07, 2012 | Dryers
Mar 20, 2011 | Kenmore Dryers
Feb 05, 2011 | Maytag Dryers
Sep 15, 2009 | Dryers
Dec 13, 2008 | Kenmore 63942 Dryer
Nov 22, 2008 | LG DLE2532W Electric Dryer
Apr 17, 2008 | Dryers
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: