My Pantech Duo when inside will disconnect from the AT&T network all together. It does not stay with AT&T with a no signal bar, it completely disconnects. Is there anyway to change this or boost it so i can atleast stay on the network and not have to wait to connect back to AT&T??
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi visit Mobileunlocksolutions.com to unlock your Pantech c810 mobile from network lock .Here they ask you the network name to which your mobile is locked and the IMEI number of your mobile .Then at last they deliver you code to unlock your mobile.
If you want unlock code for your pantech duo C810, get it from Mobile-unloker.com. Here, they ask you to provide your country and the network provider to unlock your phone. I bought my unlock code from this website.
Install the latest Duo software load, from: http://www.pantechusa.com/html/images/software/download.htm
If you still have ActiveSync problems, try:
1) install activesync software
2) On the phone, go to Settings > Connections > Modem Link > then set the modem link status to INACTIVE.
3) On the phone, go to Settings > Connections > USB to PC > then select Enable advanced network functionality.
4) plug the phone in via USB to PC... the sync software will recognize the phone automatically when connected, and windows will not ask for driver install.
The Pantech Duo does not have an option available to do this automatically in it's factory settings. There is an add-on freeware program that will accomplish it. This was one of the first programs I downloaded to my phone months ago when I first received it and it works great to allow a call to be ended when you close the phone.