Question about Nikon D3000 Digital Camera
Nikon D3000. So I put the camera on aperture priority. test the light on my blue jeans and press exposure lock and hold it in. Problem is my camera does not want to focus then when pointing towards subject. Camera setting is on autofocus. Any settings I should check?
Probably your lens causes this I think. Please check these.
1. Your lens may cause this. Change it and try again.If you do not have another lens then go on to check the next instrutions.
2. Check your lens AF button. It should be switched to AF.
3. Turn off and on the camera and try again.
4. Check your battery charging.
5. Your lens should be cleaned complitely. Please check its clearity.
I think it will work. But if it does not work properly again then your camera should be checked.
Clean your camera mirror. For this:
1. Turn off your camera.
2. Remove your lens.
3. Clean your mirror without using water or any other liquid or any other chemicals. Use only special cleaning liquid that is made for lens cleaning.
4. If it does not work then your camera body should be checked electronically and mechanically. This check can only be done with an authorized service tecnician. So you should send your camera to your service dealer.
Posted on May 03, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2014 | Sigma 50mm F2.8 EX DG Macro Lens For Nikon
Feb 22, 2014 | Vivitar 500mm 8.0 Lens Nikon D3000 D5000...
Dec 17, 2013 | Nikon D3000 Digital Camera
Jul 20, 2012 | Rokinon 500mm 1000mm Telephoto Lens Nikon...
Apr 11, 2012 | Nikon D300 Digital Camera
Mar 08, 2011 | Nikon N6006 35mm SLR Camera
Feb 14, 2011 | Nikon N2000 35mm SLR Camera
Jan 16, 2011 | Nikon D3000 Digital Camera
Feb 17, 2010 | Nikon D5000 Digital Camera
483 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: