- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
what you have to do is to wait as the Windows Setup screen loads. Hit the "Enter" button once the "Welcome to Setup" message appears. Read the Windows Licensing Agreement and hit the "F8" button to agree to the terms and continue to the next screen. Create the partition on your hard drive where you will install Windows Server 2003.
Disconnect Treo from charger, if connected.Remove the battery cover and then the battery.Press and hold the UP arrow button on the 5 way navigational key of the device.
While holding the UP arrow button, reinsert the battery.When the second screen named "Access Powered" appears, release the UP button.Then, the next screen will ask you to set the date and time. That finishes the process ofWarm Reset.
did u try reseting the unit?
if yes but still same then pls try to calibarate ur screen.
turn off ur device,
while off, hold the upper-left corner of the screen while turning the power on
leave the power button when its on but continue holding(30 secs) the upper-left corner of the screen untill "Press dot" appears.
Try the following solution bellow . This solution has worked with many people who have a device just like yours .
Try to reset your NUVI , please follow one of these procedures :
1:Turn the Nuvi on.
2:Touch the tools icon on the main screen. The tools icon is represented
by a wrench surrounded by a blue circle.
3:Touch the "Settings" icon which appears as a wrench.
4:Push the "Restore" button at the bottom of the screen. A confirmation
message will appear asking to confirm restoring the Nuvi to factory
settings. Push yes to restore the factory settings
Try this for hard reset .
Turn off Garmin device. Press down on bottom right corner of the
touchscreen [ Don't let go ] , and then power on the GPS unit. You
should be prompted whether do you really want to erase all user data, or
asked if do you really want to start up in maintenance mode. Press
“Yes” to reset (warning: all data will be erased and lost, so backup
before proceeding) or enter maintenance mode.
First, try resetting your player by inserting a thin tool (such as an unbent paper clip) into the reset port on your GPS navigator. A copy of the owner's manual with schematics can be found at InsigniaProducts.com, under the Support tab. If resetting the device doesn't resolve the issue, I would recommend visiting the place of purchase to pursue service options.
1. Turn unit off, by pressing and holding button on lower right side for 2 to 6 seconds until it goes off.
2. turn unit on, by pressing and holding same button for 3 to 8 seconds until the warning screen comes on (with the small "agree" box at the bottom of the screen. It may not say "agree" in a language you recognize, but either press it and "agree" or wait for it to go away.
3. next screen to appear should have a small "two ended open ended wrench icon"
4. Press the icon. The next screen will have 6 windows, the lower right will have red lips icon.(it is the "language icon")
5. Press this lower right icon.The next window will have two boxes in the upper right corner. one above the other.
6. Press the upper right box, and then use the up and down arrows to select the language you recognize in the language you want it to operate in.
7 having selected the language of choice, hit "back" as many times as you choose, to get to where you wish to operate...
Good Luck.... GB_C