Question about Samsung L100 Digital Camera
Hi... i sometimes have the same problem.. Its the lens. They are blocked or the motor that moves them is burned or blocked... Try getting it out while turning the camera on.
Hope it helps
Posted on May 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
How to Access Playstation Recovery Menu
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
due to your yellow light problem i think ths recovery menu is a shot in the dark but 1 try cant hurt ok hope this helps
Nov 17, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 21, 2010 | Health & Beauty
Jun 28, 2009 | Samsung Digimax L830 Digital Camera
May 29, 2009 | Polaroid I533P Digital Camera
Oct 10, 2007 | Samsung Digimax S700 Digital Camera
291 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: