Question about Nokia 1208 Cellular Phone
Now i have deleted one importent message i wanna get it back...
try these steps to recover your messages :-
1. Download and install this free mobile File Manager - FExplorer.
2. Launch FExplorer and navigate to C: if you use Phone Memory to store your messages (default) and D: if you use Storage Card as your SMS storage location.
3. Now navigate to and open “system” folder.
4. Now open the “mail” folder.
5. This folder should contain many folders named similar to 0010001_s etc. with files named similar to 00100000 etc., These files are the actual deleted messages, Simply, use the FExplorer inbuild text viewer to view these files, You will need to browse through every folder and open all files inside them until you get the required SMS.
Posted on May 03, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Apr 01, 2015 | Apple Cell Phones
Jul 11, 2014 | Nokia XpressRadio 5030 Cell Phone
Jan 14, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Aug 06, 2012 | Nokia mobile C2-00 Dual SIMbiosis
Mar 04, 2012 | Video Cameras
Dec 16, 2010 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
May 19, 2010 | Motorola Mobility MOTOKRZR K3 Cellular...
Nov 23, 2008 | AT&T 1738 Digital Answering Machine
1,315 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!