Question about Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick
When attempting to level off after climbing to altitude, the control stick will not allow the aircraft to level out to a smooth altitude attitude, even with very small stick movements...wondering if there is any kind of lubricant that could be applied to the electircal contacts in the base of the Joy Stick that could eliminate this sticking response....Grampamanning@yahoo.com
Try the recalibration utility. Please click here.
Should that not work, you may have to do a clean boot/install of the gaming software.
1. Open the Windows Control Panel.
2. Open the Add / Remove Programs window.
3. Locate the listing for the software and remove it. When prompted to remove the camera drivers files, click Yes.
Now download the latest version of the software for your OS from HERE
The following is the procedure for a 'clean boot'. I am assuming that you have XP. If you have a different OS, just let me know and I will send you the appropriate procedure to boot clean in that OS.
1. Click Start --> Run --> Type MSCONFIG --> Click OK
2. On the General tab, choose Selective Startup
3. Uncheck Process SYSTEM.INI file
4. Uncheck Process WIN.INI file
5. Uncheck Load Startup Items
6. Click on the Services tab
7. At the bottom, check Hide All Microsoft Services
8. Uncheck all boxes in the window or click the button labeled Disable All
6. Click OK
7. Click Restart
After restarting, reinstall the downloaded software. Next , do the following:
1. Click Start --> Run --> Type MSCONFIG--> Click OK
2. Replace checkmarks in the items that you previously removed them from.
3. On the General tab, choose Normal Startup
4. Click OK
5. Click YES, when asked to restart your computer
Hope that helps...Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
P.S. Before you assign a rating, please make sure that the issue is resolved or you are satisfied. If not, please post back as to what you did, and/or any other questions you may have, and I will try to assist you as best I can. Please do not assign an ‘Inappropriate’ or ‘Thanks for trying’ rating if your issue is not resolved after the first response itself, as sometimes a bit of to and fro dialogue may be necessary before we can find a fix or an answer to your query.
If you find that the solution/answer I provided led you to, or resulted in a fix, please close the ticket with a FixYa! rating. I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
Thank you for using FIXYA!
Posted on Apr 29, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2017 | Aircrafts
on Apr 16, 2015 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
on Apr 12, 2015 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Oct 07, 2013 | 1987 Nissan Pickup
on Apr 11, 2015 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Dec 26, 2010 | Toys
Feb 07, 2010 | Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000...
Sep 29, 2009 | Microsoft Flight Simulator X for Windows
Dec 31, 2008 | Logitech EXTREME 3D PRO TWIST HANDLE...
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!