I bought this unit new last year and only used it one season. Left the unit in the window over the off seasons. Went to turn on yesterday to see if it was working, and it wouldn't work correctly. It didn't blow any air out at all, so I don't know if its cooling or not. On fan mode it still doesn't blow any air out. Also, while on fan mode, the digital numbers keep increasing. Now the number is up to 77. Not sure what this means because on fan mode I don't think there is a tempature setting and the unit doesn't let me control the number; it controls the number its self.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
there are 3 things to be considered,first,if the compressor motor `s connectors are having loose,it gives a hi ampere to your RELAY that can cause to its contacts being fried,second,the compressor motor itself is gaining a hi ampere already i.e. having unusual sound that can cause heavy friction inside the turning mechanism and third the last but not the least,maybe this time,the tubes or the compressor itself having very small holes that causes to the refrigerant to escape and it doesn`t gives off cold air.
I believe that ToroGuarantees to start 1 Pull, was gas left in it all winter?, If so this is'nt covered under warranty, cause gas is to be ran out or dumped out at end of season this will prevent any gumming up of carb . did you completelydisassemblecarb? does it have a primer on it, those gskts need replacing, clean out the jet in bottum of float bowl,small holes,sometimes missed and remove and check your needle/seat to make sure that when float drops gas runs out then lift float up and gas should stop. hope this helped you,another thing spray carb cleaner in carb and pull over and see if it will start that way enough to keep running with choke to see if it will **** gas into it
If the induction motor ain't going I would look for a blown 3 amp (purple) fuse on the control board. If that was good I would check if any of the roll out switches were tripped. If a rollout switch was tripped check or air restrictions somewhere.
When batteries are only used seasonally, and they are stored, they can become damaged from weather or from storing them when they are not fully charged. In general, batteries used seasonally will have a shorter lifespan, so it sounds like you likely need a new battery. Check out http://www.batteryinternational.com/electric-lawn-maintenance-batteries.html for a replacement, and be sure to charge it fully before storing.
I just went through this with Lowrance. tthe LGC 2000 module on my LCX 20 depth finder "quit responding" out of the clear blue. You have to go Lowrance.com and they have some tests you can follow to see if it is a bad cable or the module itself. I had to replace the module. They charged $99 bucks plus $12.50 shipping for a new one. I bought it spring of 2008, and the unit was 3 months out of warranty when it quit working. Last season I had lower back fusion and didn't use it except for 2 times late in the season. Getting ahold of Lowrance is going to be an experience. I called twice and waited on hold over 35 minutes before I was suddenly cut off both times. I tried email too, but it took 3-5 days to receive a response. Mine broke down June 18 of this year. I started trying to get hold of Lowrance the next day. By the time all the back and forth emails with the delayed responses were done, I received my new unit on July 24. 5 weeks! with out my gps in MN. It is a short season up here as it is. I sure didn't enjoy waiting that long.