Question about Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
1. OPEN YOUR "CONTROL PANEL"...THEN OPEN "HARDWARE AND SOUND"
2. LOOK FOR AND CLICK OPEN "DEVICE MANAGER"
3. SCROLL DOWN TO '' SOUND,VIDEO AND GAME CONTROLLER''
4. RIGHT CLICK "SOUND VIDEO AND GAME OPTION"...THEN AN OPTION WILL COME UP SAYING..."SCAN FOR HARDWARE CHANGES"...CLICK IT AND HEY PRESTO...YOUR SOUNDS AND VIDEO AND EVERYTHING IS WORKING!
ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT...NO DOWNLOADS OR CODECS OR FILTERS OR ANYTHING NEEDED!
If worst comes to worst you may have to update the driver
I had to do this after getting new windows updates
1. Go to control panel
2. Go to hardware and sound
3. Go to device manager
4. Left click on sound, video and game controllers
5. Double click on the sound/video program that you run
6. Go to the driver and click update driver
7. Choose the top option and wait for windows to find updates
8. A window should pop up in a few minutes saying that windows has updated the following programs
9. Click ok and you should be good
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Posted on May 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 20, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 03, 2013 | Compaq Computers & Internet
May 24, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Mar 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 21, 2009 | Gateway GT5082 PC Desktop
Sep 16, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 13, 2009 | Altec Lansing VS2220 Computer Speakers
Mar 06, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Sep 16, 2008 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: