Question about ASUS A7N8XVM-400 (DSAUA7N8XVM400) Motherboard
Hi sulip, your board uses an Integrated nForce 2 with TV-out video card. The nForce shares your system memory to function.
If you have not made any changes to your system memory, I suggest you follow these steps.
1. Please upplug the power cord from the PC
2. Remove your system memory (if more than one DIMM is being used), remove one at a time.
3. Using some house hold alcohol & a cotton swab lightly damp, clean the memory's copper contacts.
4. Blow out the DIMM slot with canned air. (If you have some).
5. Firmly & evenly re-install the DIMM. Do the same to the other DIMM.
6. Plug your power cord back in & start the PC. (do you have display)? If yes than we are all done.
If no, than recheck the cable connection from the PC to the monitor. (good connections). If possible test your monitor by hooking it up to another PC or notebook.
Your board can also use an AGP 8x 1.5volt (only) video card.
You can buy an AGP card or borrow one from a friend & add it to your system. If you get display with the AGP card than your integrated video card is defective.
In case you need to buy an AGP 8x 1.5v card you can find one at this link below.
This card uses the 1.5 volt spec.
It also has a Lifetime Warranty.
If I can be of more service, just ask.
Posted on Mar 26, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
on Jun 18, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 18, 2011 | E-Machines eMachines Monitor E15T4
Feb 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 24, 2011 | Nokia 5200 Cellular Phone
Jun 26, 2010 | Apple Cinema Display Flat Panel Monitor...
Oct 03, 2008 | NorStar T7208 Corded Phone
Sep 24, 2008 | Minolta magicolor 3100 Laser Printer
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!