- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Gary, just put the make and model of your drill into google or bing and add the word spares , service, parts wtc and the town, city, county, province , state you live in and lots of results should be thrown up
It kind of depends on which version of Internet Explorer you are using, and what you mean by normal view. Do you mean something like it is not full screen, or something else? If it is not full screen, simply click the middle of the 3 small icons on the top right. If you need to restore Internet Explorer to original condition, for IE7 you: Restore Internet Explorer 7 to its default settingsTo restore Internet Explorer to its default settings:
Click on Tools menu, and click on Internet Options.
Click on Advanced tab.
Click the Restore advanced settings button.
If You cannot use Internet Explorer, click the Reset button and then click OK. Otherwise, click OK to exit the Internet Options window.
TI calculators have an annoying habit of dimming the screen when the batteries are changed so that it appears as if the calculator isn't turning on. Turn the calculator on (or at least press the ON key). Press and release the 2ND key. Press and hold the Up-arrow key for a few seconds and see whether the screen becomes legible.
If that doesn't work, post a comment here and we'll go on to the next step.
The problem is that the cartridge is not clean, the toner is still on the inside near the sensor area. If you get a pipe cleaner or a peice of tissue on some wire you can wipe the area. Failing that give it a good wash, let it dry and it will work. I'v done this a few times now
1. try connecting laptop to an external monitor and check if this vertical dark gray bar appears. if yes it means video is the problem. you need to boot in safe mode then uninstall the video driver. boot to notmal mode then download and install the latest video driver. if still same problem then replace video card. if video is built in with motherboard you need to replace motherboard.
2. when the vertical dark gray bar did not appear in the external monitor then it means issue is with the LCD panel. Do this turn off laptop. press and hold D key then press Power button at the same time or Press and hold on the Fn key then Power button check if the test will run. Color displays full screen when you keep pressing on N key when the colors appears check the vertical dark gray bar if still exist in the test, this means LCD panel and LCD cable needs to be replaced.