I have an HTC phone (TITA100 the model base plate says) - it is known as the Mogul in U.S. It keeps losing bluetooth connectivetivity in that if I leave it on for a long time with bluetooth operating, but not connected to a bluetooth device, it just switches bluetooth off. also if connected to a bluetooth car kit, after a few connections/disconnections with the car unit, the phone bluetooth just switches itself off. Any answers, by the way running on w/Mobile 5.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It's as simple as that.
1. Enable bluetooth on your HTC phone.
2. Tap 'Start' > 'Internet sharing'.
3. From the 'PC connection' drop-down list, seletec 'Bluetooth PAN.'
4. Tap 'Connect'.
5. Enable bluetooth on your computer/laptop.
6. Go to 'Conenction Manager'.
7. Select 'Conenct via bluetooth'.
Both devices will be in sync now enabling you transfer data.
Do you have any of the pictures stored as contact pictures? Sometimes this will block you from deleting them, if you have a memory card try just moving them to the memory card and then deleting them from there. Sometimes an alternate file browser will override the access denied. I apologize for not having one off hand, try www.download.com find your device or at least a windows mobile program. Goodluck!
In order to send pictures from your phone to other devices via Bluetooth, the following steps should be taken:
• Access your phones picture library
• View the picture you want to send
• Hit the menu button
• Select “Copy” from the menu list
• Chose “Bluetooth”
• Hit “Yes” when it asks you if you want to temporarily turn on Bluetooth
• Select “Look For Devices”
• Once your phone finds the device and lists its name, you select that device name
• The receiving device is then prompted to accept/reject my file
• Once accepted, the picture is sent (takes about two seconds)
PPCKitchen will help you build a complete Operating System, you can base it on verizon there, many precautions need to be taken to Flash a phone with a different rom, i suggest http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33857&highlight=Titan+PPCKitchen+guide
These days they arent making the moguls anymore, and many of them have been reported as having problems. With that said, i was able to bring my phone in to a service store and they were able to order a new one for me free, but since they arent making moguls, they'll actually give you a TOUCH PRO!! much better phone in my opinion. They asked me if i had insurance, i do, but i hope that doesnt affect any of you. moguls ****...=(
To identify where the problem is, try connecting another bluetooth device (like another phone, or a bluetooth headset). The other device will most likely connect. If it does, try contacting the manufacturer of the dongle, they will probably have a simple solution to fix it.
If it does not connect to another device, try deleting the bluetooth devices stored in phone (especially ones you dont use, but you may need to delete more/all depending on the situation) and add then. This fixes connection issues the majority of the time with very little trouble since rebonding what you need later is a simple task.