Question about Apple iPhone 3G
Posted on Jul 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Welcome to Fixya Premium Support
To Unlock iPhone 3G Firmware 3.0, Download Ultrasnow.
1. Upgrade iPhone OS to 3.0 if not yet done
2. Jailbreak the device using PwnageTool or Redsnow.
3. T-Mobile USA users need to turn off 3G mode.
4. Ultrasn0w works only on Baseband 04.26.08.
Installation procedure of Ultrasnow from cydia.
1. Run Cydia
2. Add the repo repo666.ultrasnow.com
3. Search for Ultrasn0w, install it
4. Reboot your 3G iPhone
5. Done !!!
I think it helps
Posted on Jan 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2013 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jun 26, 2012 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Mar 21, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Apr 02, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Mar 09, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G
250 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!