HIDDEN NOKIA DETECTIVE TRICK
THE DETECTIVE TRICK (Mobile Spying)
Now you can spy on anyone using your cellphone. Just do the following.
1. Activate the "Automatic Answer" in the headset profile of your cellphone and set the ringing volume to "Mute"
2. Short-circuit the left middle and right pins on the bottom of the MOBILE PHONE with all connections touching each other this will activate profile "Headset". If you cant do this just keep your earphone connected to mobile.
3. Now place it under a table in a room and call it. Now you can useyour phone for checking out what people are talking about in a room.Just call on your phone.
4. The phone receives the call without ringing and you can listen to what people are saying.
Change closed caller group (settings>security settings>user groups) to 00000 and your phone willsound the message tone when you are near a radar speed trap.
Setting it to 500 will cause your phone 2 set off security alarms at shop exits.
Try this secret trick if you can handle the unexpected.
Note: This secret trick wont work with all phones Models
To check Nokia mobile or cellphones IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)
On the main screen type *#06#
Information you get from the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)
XXXXXX XX XXXXXX X
TAC FAC SNR SP
TAC = Type approval code of your nokia Mobile
FAC = Final assembly code of your cellphone
SNR = Serial number of your nokia Phone
SP = Spare
Other secret tricks for Nokia mobile or cellphone
To check the phones Software revision for Nokia Mobile.
On the main screen type *#0000#
To enter in the secret menu in Nokia Phone.
On the main screen type *#92702689# [*#war0anty#]
It will take you to a secret menu where you may find some of the information below:
1. Displays Serial Number.
2. Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture
3. Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY)
4. Displays the date of the last repair - if found (0000)
5. Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start)
To restore Factory Settings for Nokia mobile
*#7780# reset to factory settings.
Taking picture without getting noticed.
Turn on/off the "click" sound made by the camera by selecting the 'Silent' profile or by turning warning tones on/off.
Hiding your Mobile/ Cellphone Number
Go to: Menu > Tools > Settings > Call > Send My Caller ID >
'Yes', 'No' or 'Set By Network' to follow the default settings of your home network.
It works only with very few network who provide you facility of “Private Number”
Speed Dialing From Simcard contact (not stored in mobile phonebook)
Type number followed by # then call.
Example: 1# or 2# or 21#
on Oct 05, 2009 | Samsung SGH-R225m Phone