Question about Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
Got up this morning and had an electrical heat-up smell in my computer area. The power light on the 5100 was out, the power cable light was slickering, and the power supply side of the printer was hot to the touch. The power would not come on. Cooked..My compyter and all the other electrical items are on a excellent surge protector. However, there was no surge as all my equipment was still in full power-up and no problems other than the printer.
Will retunr the printer to WalMart, but you need to be aware that this could be a geneeral parts issue. I'm glad it did not catch fire as I had lots of paper material around it.
Might be a defective one, must contact the manufacturer.. no good on this one
Posted on Apr 14, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 18, 2014 | Sharp AR-5316 Advanced Digital Imager...
Oct 03, 2011 | HP DeskJet 3745 Printer
2) Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet, or the power strip or surge suppressor.
3) Disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product
4) If your HP product has a battery, follow these steps:
5) If you have completed all of the troubleshooting steps and are still experiencing a problem, contact HP to replace the power supply for your product
6) If you have completed all the preceding steps and are still experiencing a problem, service the product
Mar 26, 2011 | HP Deskjet 460 InkJet Printer
Dec 22, 2010 | HP Photosmart 8050 InkJet Printer
Jun 19, 2010 | Lexmark C543DN Laser Printer
Nov 25, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 18, 2009 | Dell 810 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 07, 2009 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 22, 2009 | HP PSC 750 All-In-One InkJet Printer
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: