Question about Toro Lawn Mower With Toro Power Tools
Recheck your fuel selector to make sure it is ON. Also if this is the first start of the season there may be old gas / debris in the bottom of the float bowl. One other area to check is the bottom of the gas tank / fuel outlet port of the tank. I don't remember if this model had an in-line fuel filter but also something to check if installed.
This is listed under Toro Mower with power tools that has a 6.5 Briggs and Stratton engine.
To clean the carb passages you will need to do the following.
(FUEL SELECTOR OFF)
1. The adjustment screw on the side of the carb that has a spring on it. You need to count the number of turns it takes turning it clockwise until it just comes up snug NOT TIGHT. Then remove it.
2, Remove the float bowl and dump the contents.
3. Spray carb cleaner in the adjustment screw hole.
4. Disconnect the fuel hose to the carb and spray carb cleaner in the brass tubing hole. The cleaner should be exiting via the float needle. Make sure float assy is down....
5. Connect the fuel line. (use a spray paint can lid and catch the fuel in this step. FUEL SELECTOR on. Catch fuel exiting carb. Lift the float to a LEVEL position and feul flow should stop. DO NOT FORCE IT! Gentle lift only.
FUEL Selector off.
6. Install float bowl
7. Re-install adjustment screw/needle/spring in the side of the carb. Turn it until it just snugs up.. then back it off the number of turns it took to initially close it before removal.
FUEL Selector on... wait 30 seconds..
7. Start mower.
That should do it.
Posted on May 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2012 | Toro 52" 27hp Z Master Zero Turn Lawn...
Sep 24, 2012 | Toro Garden
Aug 17, 2012 | Toro Lawn Mower With Toro Power Tools
Aug 05, 2009 | Cub Cadet Street Sign- tractor lawn riding...
May 20, 2009 | Toro Lawn Mower With Toro Power Tools
May 09, 2009 | Toro Lawn Mower With Toro Power Tools
Apr 26, 2009 | Mtd Yard - Man 160cc, 21" Self - Propelled...
Apr 04, 2009 | Toro Lawn Mower With Toro Power Tools
Jun 21, 2017 | Toro Lawn Mower With Toro Power Tools
636 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: