Question about Tablets & eReaders
Ok here's what you will do
1) Unplug the notebook from the ac adapter (charger power cord)
2) Take off the battery pack on the notebook
3) Once the ac adapter and battery is off the notebook, hold down the power button for 15 seconds
4) After 15 seconds, let go of the power button
5) Now plug in the AC ADAPTER (OR CHARGER POWER CORD) ONLY (DO NOT PUT BACK THE BATTERY PACK)
6) Now press the power button once.
7) If the unit boots, the unit suffered a slight surge
8) If the unit does not boot and remains dead, the unit suffered a severe surge and may be burned out and needs replacing
I hope this helps and let me know how it goes afterwards
Posted on May 03, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2011 | Toshiba PA3317U-1ETC - Satellite R10, R15,...
Mar 22, 2011 | Toshiba Portege M200 Tablet PC
Oct 14, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite R10 Tablet PC
Aug 07, 2009 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 06, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite R10-S802TD Tablet PC
Sep 25, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite R15-S822 Tablet PC
304 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!