Question about Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
mode operation procedures>
1) With the printer power turned off, while pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press and hold the Power button. (DO NOT release the buttons. The LED lights
in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (DO NOT release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 2 times, and then release both the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the
Resume/Cancel button is pressed, The LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)
4) When The LED lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the specified number of time(s) according To the function listed in the table below. (Each time
the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, The LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)
5) After the function (menu) is selected, press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. (When the operation
completes, the printer returns To the menu selection mode automatically.)
<Destination settings procedures>
in the destination settings mode, press the Resume/Cancel button the specified number of time(s) according to the destination listed in the table below, and press
the Power button.
Note: After setting the destination, confirm the model name in service test print or EEPROM information print.
[See 3.4. Verification Items, (1) Service test print, or (2) EEPROM information print.]
To the top
When the print head is not installed, the carriage returns and
locks in the home position.
Service test print
See 3-4. Verification Items, (1) Service test print.
EEPROM information print
See 3-4. Verification Items, (2) EEPROM information print.
Waste ink counter resetting
Proceed To the step 5), and follow the destination settings
Other than Japan, non-support of CD-R printing (A4): iP8500
Posted on May 19, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2016 | HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus e-All-in-One -...
Mar 18, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 8600 Notebook
Feb 15, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 8600 Notebook
May 30, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 11, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 8600 Notebook
Dec 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 30, 2009 | Canon Computers & Internet
Apr 01, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 8600 Notebook
Oct 24, 2014 | Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
294 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: