Question about Liquid Video L17LCD2 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor

1 Answer

What kind of video cable/connectors do i need

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 11,361 Answers

VGA cable with DB15HD (15-PIN) male at both ends if your PC has VGA DB15HD video out, or DVI cable if you have DVI output on your PC video card.

Posted on May 03, 2010

Testimonial: "I have several cables. The response told me which one to use. Some things are simple for some, difficult for others. My specialty is HVAC."


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Ganz digital survalience camera

If the camera has a coaxial BNC type of connector then use a good quality RG59 cable. If the run is longer than 700 feet then go up to RG6 . Beware of the RG6 cable...some of it has a steel center conductor plated with a thin layer of copper. This cable is meant for radio transmitters and is no good for video. Holding a small magnet up to the center conductor will tell. Use pure 100% copper core cable. If the camera has a connector that looks like the one on the back of your router then use Cat 5 or 6.

Oct 01, 2012 | Ganz Home Security

3 Answers

How do you get the tv video out to work on an Acer aspire 5520

For one you must have the right kind of cable, what kind of cable do you have?

Apr 02, 2008 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer


YES, if your card has 2 power connectors, they should both be connected. Always, Always, Always!
I would rather use 2 separate cables, I am having a hard time imagining what kind of "jumper" your a talking about. That sounds kind of Hinky, so before proceeding I would strongly suggest that you make sure that your power supply meets the power needs (for Watts and Amperage) for your new video card. Check out your video card's specs in your documentation, and look for a sticker on your power supply for its specifications.

Jan 25, 2012 | Sapphire Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Satellite/Cable Coax "DTV/TV" in-port broke

Replacing connectors on televisions can be a pricy endeavor. If you can't afford to bring it into a service shop, you may have luck by switching to a different type of connector. If your Satellite or Cable receiver has an HDMI output, your best bet would be to buy an HDMI cable and hook that up instead - the quality would actually be better than coax. Failing that, depending on what kinds of outputs your sat/cable receiver has, you could also go with (in order of preference) component video (a cable with five ends, red/green/blue, plus two for audio), s-video (a round metal connector with four pins in the middle), or composite video (similar to a component video cable, but only three ends - red, white, and yellow).
Any of the above cables (including the HDMI) can usually be found at your local big box electronics retailer for under $30.

May 02, 2011 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

What kind of cable do i need to use from camcorder jvc gr-d33u to pc?

This camera cannot send video to most PCs. It doesn't have a USB connector. There is something called a DV connector, but it is very unlikely that your computer has this. This is also called a Firewire connector and can often be found on the Apple Mac.

You can get an add-on PC card to fit Firewire connections to a PC. If you do this, you will need software (supposed to have come with the computer or you can use third party software) to do the transfers, and a cable JVC VC-VDV206U. This is however just a normal Firewire cable- though you want to be sure that you get the kind with a small connector at one end for the camera and a larger connector at the other (six pin) for the computer.

You can download a copy of the manual at

this link

Oct 20, 2010 | JVC GR-D33US Camcorder

1 Answer

What kind of connector do I buy to attach the "TV @nywhere"

this has a rg-6 cable input as well as composite and s video inputs

Jul 07, 2009 | MSI TV@nyWhere Master (ms-8606-010) Video...

1 Answer

Camera to pc

look for analog video /audio out, then you buy cables depending on what kind of connector is used...usually RCA connectors .

Jun 23, 2009 | Panasonic Palmcorder PV-L452 Camcorder

1 Answer


Plug the audio cable into the LIME GREEN port on the computer.

You can onlly use a DVI cable if your Video Card has that kind of connector.

Trust me, you don't need one. Use the D-shaped 15 pin connector.

Feb 09, 2009 | Soyo DYLM24D6 LCD Monitor

1 Answer

No input for i-LINK cable for Sony Camcorder

if your computer does not have an i-Link port (also known as firewire) you would need to purchase a PCMCIA card in order to transfer video to your computer such as this one:

are the connectors on the camera the same exact size, or is one bigger than the other? If they are NOT the same size go with the kind of card I mentioned above (it's a 6-pin firewire cable). If the connectors are the same size you need to get either a 6-4 pin firewire cable, or get a card that has a 4-pin connector

Jun 25, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook

1 Answer

We have an Akai flat screen tv and a phillips dvd player it is all connected but we have no sound what could our problem be I tried checking all the cords and adjusting the tv settings.

This is going out on a limb, but are you using an s-video or component connection and forgetting to also use sound cables?

Older style A/V cables have a yellow connector for video and red and white connectors for sound. Superior s-video and component connections (which if you aren't using, you really really should) are for video only, and require also using red and white audio cables. S-video is a big connector that looks like the kind used on a computer mouse or keyboard, and component uses three cables, red, green, and blue connectors.

Mar 25, 2008 | Televison & Video

Not finding what you are looking for?
Liquid Video L17LCD2 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor Logo

Related Topics:

206 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Liquid Video Computers & Internet Experts

Rommel Balcita

Level 3 Expert

749 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

5166 Answers


Level 2 Expert

191 Answers

Are you a Liquid Video Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides