As a safety feature the dishwasher will automatically turn itself off whenever the door is opened. However, if the door is opened quickly while in a wash or rinse cycle some water may splash out of the dishwasher. For this reason it is recommended that the machine always be switched off before opening the door.To Interrupt a Cycle
1. Press the on/off button to stop operation.
2. Wait at least 10 seconds (or until the water noises stop) before opening the door.To Resume a Cycle
1. SHU/SHI models, close the door and press the on/off button.
2. SHV models, push the on/off button and close the door.Changing a Cycle
For Bosch dishwasher models SHI 6800 and 4320, SHU 5300, 5310 and 6800 press the program button of the desired cycle TWICE. For all other Bosch dishwasher models, press the program button of the desired cycle ONCE. The chosen cycle button (or the light above it) becomes illuminated, showing that it has been selected.
* SHU 3030 and SHU 3130 models do not have program lights.Cancelling a Cycle
Each control panel shows which buttons to simultaneously push to cancel a cycle. Refer to your dishwasher to find the cancel drain buttons on your particular model.
1. Press the indicated buttons at the same time and hold for approximately 3 seconds.
2. When the drain pump noises stop and the LED display or clean light indicate that the end of the cycle has been reached, the dish
washer is reset.
3. Press the on/off button to turn the dishwasher off.
4. The dishwasher is now ready to run a selected cycle. Add more detergent if necessary.