- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This could be due to a myriad of problems, but the most common are:
- Bad charger (they do go bad).
- Bad connection (the phone actually communicates with the charger before it will charge to verify it is the correct type of charger).
- If using a USB cable to charge from a computer, you must first install the motorola software drivers found the www.motorola.com
that happens mostly with third party chargers..you may want to explore the option of charging your phone using the PC and a USB cable...you may be required to download a software or driver for it ..along with eh motorola phone tool
Try checking the usb cable. Some usb cables aren't made so you can charge your phone. Believe it or not but usually the cheaper cables are the ones that work for charging my motorola razr v3 phone. If that doesn't work, check to see if you didn't mess up the interface when you plugged into the phone.