Question about Malibu Intermatic Inc. ML300RTW 300-Watt Power Pack with Timer and Ground S
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: am replacing an old wall
I've tested these timers.
Here's what to do:
1) Connect green to bare copper
2) Switch has 2 wires. For now, connect these two wires to timer-black and timer-red. Choose either one.
3) In back of wall box are white neutral wires twisted together and covered with wire nut. Timer-white wire connects to these white neutral wires. This action gives power to time clock.
4) If wall box does not have white neutrals described above, then connect timer-white to bare ground wire. Bare ground connects to neutral busbar in breaker box.
5) Turn on power and click manual override button or switch. If lights turn on, timer is wired correctly. If lights do not turn on, then reverse timer-red and timer-black wires.
Posted on Nov 16, 2010
Experiment with the timer.
Hook up the lights and timer. And read resource link below.
Put the trippers on the dial. Put red at 6pm and black at 6am.
Then manually rotate the dial two revolutions.
Turn the override knob to different setting, and then manually rotate the dial two revolutions.
Watch what the lights do as you rotate timer dial.
Then rotate dial two revolutions until current time lines up with stationary arrowhead located on inner dial.
The clock motor located inside timer rotates the dial, and trippers move small switch that turns lights on-and-off.
More resources with important tips for power pack:
Posted on Sep 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2014 | Intermatic Hardware & Accessories
Sep 27, 2011 | Malibu ML88TL 88Watt Low Voltage Power...
Sep 24, 2010 | Hardware & Accessories
Jul 08, 2010 | Intermatic Malibu 300W Power Pack...
Mar 28, 2010 | Malibu ML200RT - Low Voltage Power Pack...
Jan 09, 2010 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Nov 09, 2009 | Malibu ML600TW - Low Voltage Power Pack -...
Jun 29, 2009 | Hardware & Accessories
Jun 17, 2009 | Malibu ML600TW - Low Voltage Power Pack -...
301 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: