Question about Black & Decker T2350 Toast-It-All Plus 2-Slice Toaster
Im put in the bread and it will not lock down and turn on
Remove the housing & you will probably notice the 2 ceramic pieces are burned out. (They maybe plastic) But these are the 2 pieces and the 2 long metal contact points that come together when the lever is pushed down. The 2 metal contact strips come together & make the eletronic connection to start the heating process. let me know if you find the parts.
Posted on May 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2017 | The Kitchen Appliances - Others
Jan 16, 2016 | KitchenAid Kitchen Aid KMT222OB - 2-Slice...
Jun 12, 2014 | Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Cars & Trucks
Sep 06, 2013 | GE small appliance toasters 169100 User...
Aug 25, 2012 | 1997 Ford Expedition
1. Take out the ice bin to access the switch in the
2. Underneath the ice bin is a metal rod.
3. In the back of the freezer there is a square hole from where the rod came. Put your finger in this hole.
4. You should feel a plastic lever. If it's up, push it down. If it's down, push it up.
5. Put the ice bin back and try for ice again. You should receive crushed and cubed ice at this time.
6. If you push the lever up or down and it doesn't stay in place you should contact an authorized service technician for repair.
Jul 29, 2012 | Frigidaire FSC23F7D Side by Side...
Apr 23, 2017 | KitchenAid KTT570 4-Slice Toaster
Dec 27, 2007 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
570 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: