Question about Computers & Internet
Your antivirus may not work under the following criteria
1. If you had installed two antivirus into your PC
2. If the antivirus which you have installed have few features
3. Your PC have viruses or spyware that interprets the installation or working of antivirus
1. If it is because already installed antivirus you should un-install the previous one and reinstall the new one
2. If it is because of the second reason, you should go for some other best antivirus such as Comodo Antivirus.
3. If it is because of the third reason you should scan you pc with online tool and remove all the viruses and malware, then start up your re-installation process.
Posted on Jul 14, 2015
Well, which antivirus you've installed. Make sure you dont have any other antivirus installed. Because two antivirus cant work together.
Uninstall the currently installed antivirus and do a fresh install of antivirus
Posted on May 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 15, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite L650-BT2N23 Notebook
Apr 24, 2012 | Sony VAIO VGN-S460 Notebook
Jan 05, 2012 | HEWLETT-PACKARD G72250US Laptop
Jun 29, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 07, 2011 | Fujitsu Siemens ESPRIMO MOBILE V5515...
Jan 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 18, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 10, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
255 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: