When we scan something in and then go to print it out there is a black lines on both sides of the page and the bottom. They vary in width and color while some are very thin others are very thick. Also, some are dark black and some have lines that start and disappear. Can someone please help with a solution on how to fix this problem? I have played around with the setting a bunch of times and nothing i do seems to work. Thanks for yout time!
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Apr 26, 2011 - 2 posts
I have a HP Color LaserJet 2840. If I am ... My Color LaserJet 2840 will only print on the right side of the page, how can I fix this? ... If I am copying or printing from the computer, the printer will only print the right side of the page. ... something obstructing the laser scanner blocking that side of the media path.
Nokia life timer is a counter that keeps track of the Total call time of your phone. It will show how much the phone has been used, and it?s the best thing to check if you?re planning to buy a used Nokia Mobile. To see the Total Call Time or the life timer counter, On the standby screen type the following code *#92702689# (Easy way to remember this is ? *#war0anty#). And it will pop up a message that shows the life timer in hours and minutes.
Here is a detailed procedure to make this life timer zero.
REQUIREMENTS: The following files are required to reset the life timer:
PROCEDURE: 1. Download and Extract the lifetimer.pm file, and Download Nemesis Service Suite.
2. Install Nemesis Service Suite on your Computer, It won?t take much time.(select the first option)
3. Install Nokia Cable Drivers (No need to install, if you have Nokia PC Suite already installed)
4. Connect The Phone in ?PC Suite? Mode to the PC
5. Open Nemesis Service Software
6. Click on ?Scan for new Device? Button on Top right Corner
7. It Will take a few seconds to scan, and it will load up the software interface after communicating with the Phone.
8. Click the ?Phone Info? Button.
9. On the Bottom, Select and open the ?Permanent Memory? Tab, which is next to the Fbus info.
10. Click the ?Write? button on Below right, and open the Extracted lifetimer.pm file on your PC.
11. After the lifetimer.pm file is opened , it will immediately start writing it to the Phone?s EEPROM Area.
12. The Procedure will end when the progress bar reaches 20%. This is normal , and on the bottom right side, it will display its done.
13. Unplug the Phone, and Restart it.
14. After boot up, Check the life timer .
Note: This method has been tested on following devices: Nokia 6630, 6670, 6680, 5500 sport, 5700XM, 6110 Navigator, 6120 Classic, N70, N72, N73,N76, E50, E51, E61i, E65, N80, N91, N95, N95 8GB, 5800XM Mobile devices. If you want to try it on other S60v3 or S60v5 mobiles, do it at your own risk.
Power Failure During Writing will cause damage to the Phone, And there is a chance that it might brick the phone as well.
Loose, worn out Data Cables Might fail the Writing process, and there are chances of damage to the EEPROM area of the phone.
Do not attempt this with phones that are not included in the confirmed list.
Hi. Here are the specs of your printer or simply follow this link to know more.. http://www.shopping.hp.com/shopping/data_sheet/cc567a.html
-Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi black when printing from a computer
-Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color when printing from a computer and 1200-input dpi
-Print speeds vary according to the complexity of the document
-Method: drop-on-demand thermal inkjet
-Language: PCL3 GUI
-Duty cycle: Up to 3000 printed pages per month
-Copy resolution up to 4800 x 4800
-Digital image processing
-Up to 99 copies from original (varies by model)
-Zoom to 400%, fit to page (varies by model)
-Copy speeds vary according to the complexity of the document.
-Image editor included
-Integrated OCR software automatically converts scanned text to editable text (if installed)
-Resolution: up to 4800 x 9600 dpi optical (varies by model); 19200 dpi enhanced (software)
-Color: 48-bit color, 8-bit grayscale (256 levels of gray)
-Maximum scan size from glass: 21.6 x 29.7 cm (8.5 x 11.7 inches)
A horizontal line U say and U don't have problems in B&W pages.... ( on the length or width af a A4 page?) the yellow line is just a line or parallel lines at the same distance?.
1-st of all try replacing the Y cartidge.