Question about HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
Please follow these steps.
1) First of all, first unplug the power and also remove the battery.
2) Flip over your laptop. Make sure that when you are looking at the laptop bottom that the battery slot is located on the top portion.
3) On the lower right portion is the hard drive bay. You would notice two small screws on its left side. Loosen them up.
4) Lift the left side up and swing it to the right and remove the cover.
5) You would then notice a plastic or mylar tab on the left side lift the hard drive using that tab.
6) Slide the hard drive towards the left and it will be removed from the hard drive bay.
And that is it. That is how you remove your hard drive.
Posted on May 02, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
Sep 03, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
Jan 20, 2010 | HP Pavilion ZV5000, ZV6000, ZX5000 Series...
Dec 06, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
Jul 08, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
Jun 08, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
Mar 08, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
Jun 04, 2012 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
316 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!