Question about Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet Printer
How do i print from my computer to a dvd, on the bloody printer?? Please help
IT is easy once you have done it...it works a treat but you do have to check all the correct boxes.
(1) use cd label print that comes with the mp 600 ( i have a 600 not a 600 r) design the label and then hit print
(2) in paper size choose (cd r tray F )
(3) under the paper size box choose (quality and media)
(4) in media type choose ( printable disk recomended)
(5) in paper source choose (disk tray)
(6) hit print
make sure you have the cd loaded in the disk tray ready with the arrows lined up
Posted on Apr 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
166 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!