Question about Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet Printer
How do i print from my computer to a dvd, on the bloody printer?? Please help
IT is easy once you have done it...it works a treat but you do have to check all the correct boxes.
(1) use cd label print that comes with the mp 600 ( i have a 600 not a 600 r) design the label and then hit print
(2) in paper size choose (cd r tray F )
(3) under the paper size box choose (quality and media)
(4) in media type choose ( printable disk recomended)
(5) in paper source choose (disk tray)
(6) hit print
make sure you have the cd loaded in the disk tray ready with the arrows lined up
Posted on Apr 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!