I have Roxio cd creator 5.3 and Roxio 2010 programs..They work fine untill I want to do a burn. The roxio 5.3 worked for years fine burning untill I had to dump the Compaq Presario and reload everything again. Thats when the trouble started. When I do a problem check through Compaq and Paretologic Driver Cure said that the Roxio Burn exe.wasnt there. can you sole the mystery how I can restore to burn on CD creator 5.3,and roxio 2010. thanks.
I can't find the Roxio Burn on my computer. I keep using the shortcut on desktop, but it keeps popping up that the shortcut isn't useful if not installed. But it came installed on my computer when I bot the computer a month ago, and I have actually used it to burn a couple of cd's, but I can't locate it now. What is the problem?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Open Windows Explorer. 2. Follow this path C:\\ Program Files \\ Common Files \\ Install Shield locate the sub folders Engine and IScript. 3. Rename (Right Click and choose "Rename" both folders example: Engineold & IScriptold. 4. Close out of Windows Explorer and run setup again. 5. Apply the latest update patches from our website www.roxio.com. www.roxio.com
Hi, Yes it certainly should be compatible with the CD/DVD drive.
Roxio has it's own burning software included with the program, you will just have to explore the software until you work out how to burn a CD using Roxio itself.
If you want to try another burning program try Nero 9 trial. All you have to do is enter your email address and then download the software. Nero is an excellent bit of software, i personally have never had any problems with it. Get Nero 9 here >>>>>>>>>>
Don't bother using Roxio for this - use Windows Media Player 11.
1. Open Windows Media Player
2. Run the mouse over the "Rip" tab - a small aroow should appear underneath the word "Rip" - click on the arrow and a drop-down should appear.
3. Select - "Format" - change to "mp3"
4. Now insert your CD and press the Rip button - by default, Windows Media Player will store the mp3 files in the My Documents --> My Music folder