Question about HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Hi there you can try this may work,
Can only but have a go.
Solution one: Reset the product
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
1. Remove the cartridges from the product.
2. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
3. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
4. Wait 60 seconds.
5. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
6. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
7. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
8. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
9. If you have completed all the steps listed above and are still experiencing a problem, you need to service the product.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on May 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 24, 2010 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
Apr 14, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
Feb 21, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 07, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
Jun 05, 2008 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Sep 27, 2007 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
677 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!