Question about Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
Reset v-chip code is 8205 for your Vizio L32 tv.
Hope this info will help you.
Posted on May 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2015 | Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
* When the MENU button is pressed, the On Screen Display (OSD) appears on the Image Settings page.
* Press the [Channel Down] button to change to the Parental Controls page.
* Press the OK button and the first of the 4 Password boxes will be highlighted.
* Press the [CHANNEL UP-> CHANNEL DOWN-> VOLUME UP-> VOLUME DOWN] buttons in this exact sequence. Press the OK button
* The password has now been reset to "0000" and the following message will appear.
You can reset it after. The above said buttons will be on the center of the remote control within a circle. OK.
Jul 11, 2011 | Vizio 42 in. LCD TV
Jan 13, 2011 | Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 24, 2010 | Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 11, 2009 | Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
Oct 25, 2009 | Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 20, 2008 | RCA 20F510TD 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
306 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!