Question about Nikon Cameras
Please go through the following troubleshooting:
1) Disconnect USB cable and replace camera batteries with fresh ones.
2) Test using a different USB cable. The cable is a standard USB to Mini USB, available in most camera, phone and computer shops.
3) Turn off computer and disconnect power cord for ten minutes. If the computer is a laptop, also remove main battery. By draining power completely you can get rid of electrostatic charges related problems that can affect the USB on computer.
4) Test computer USB using a different device.
5) Test the SD card using a card reader connected to computer. The card will open as new disk.
6) Test the camera using a different SD card.
7) Reinstall Nikon software.
If all that does not work, and the SD card is OK when read with a card reader, then test the camera on a different computer. The camera may be faulty.
Try going through steps from one to seven first.
Go through ste
Posted on May 01, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2017 | Cell Phones
May 22, 2016 | Samsung Tablets & eReaders
Aug 14, 2015 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Feb 16, 2015 | Apple iPad Mini
Nov 09, 2014 | Home
Dec 31, 2012 | Apple iPhone 4S
First you need to authorize your PC with your iTunes account with iTunes if you haven't already done so. With your iPhone connected to iTunes and without syncing, at the iTunes menu bar go to File and select Transfer Purchases From - the name of your iPhone.<br>
Besides what mentioned above, I like to share you a article about transferring files from iPhone to computer, which included transferring iPhone photos and videos to computer/iTunes.<br>
Hopefully this works for all of you like it just worked for me!
Nov 13, 2010 | Apple iPhone (16 GB) Smartphone
May 14, 2008 | Kodak EasyShare C875 Digital Camera
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!