Question about Linksys -Cisco Wireless-G VPN Broadband Router [ WRV54G ] (107013)
Thanks for your question.
To connect to wireless network you need to
1. Know the name of the network (provided by Internet Service Provider) and WPA pass phrase.
2. Make sure that wireless connection on your PC is enabled
3. Once your router is switched on you should be notified by your computer that wireless networks are available.
4. Click Start---> Connect to---->Wireless network
5. Click show available networks and choose your network
6. Click connect and PC should ask you for password put the password in the box and confirm.
7. By now you should be connected to the network
If you find difficulties setting this up please do not hesitate to ask more questions. I will be more then happy to help you. Good Luck
Posted on May 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2016 | Roku Televison & Video
Sep 19, 2014 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jan 18, 2014 | Sony (RM-V301) Remote Control
Jan 14, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jan 06, 2014 | Sylvania W4913LT TV
Sep 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 18, 2010 | LG 47LG50 47 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 27, 2010 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Jan 09, 2010 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: