Question about Viking VGIC485-6G Gas Kitchen Range
Can you tell us where to locate it please
The metal band between the control knobs and the oven doors is actually a draw - pull out and voila 'grease trap' / crumb /spill tray
Posted on May 22, 2010
I understand you are looking for something ... but you dont say what ... If you will say what you are looking for, I will help you try to find it.
Thanks for your interest in FixYa.com
Posted on May 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Hi footitrncs- Here are some generics instructions on how to clean out the pump. I advise to please be very cautions.
1. Unplug the unit.
2. Tilt the unit up to where the front feet are in the air and the back feet are still on the ground. Please make sure the unit is propped up safely.
3. Now that the unit is propped up look inside on the bottom right hand side there is a black looking accordion thing. This is the coin trap.
4. Clean the drum out with as much water as possible and have towels ready. The next step you will have the remaining water come out.
5. At the top of the coin trap where it is attached to the drum is a silver spring with a silver screw. Loosen the screw and wiggle the coin trap down from the drum.
5. Reach inside the coin trap and clean what is inside of it out.
6. Put the unit back together following the same steps backwards
However, if you are looking to replace the pump completely, I strongly suggest consulting a professional for further assistance due to the difficult location of the pump itself.
Mar 18, 2013 | Frigidaire Affinity FAFW3577K Washer
Jul 12, 2011 | Ace Hardware InSinkErator Badger 5, 1/2 HP...
Sep 20, 2010 | Dishwashers
Jul 03, 2010 | KitchenAid 24 in. KUDI02IRBS Stainless...
Mar 28, 2010 | Whirlpool 24 in. DU1100XTPS Built-in...
Apr 08, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Avalanche
Mar 19, 2009 | Asko W6221 Front Load Washer
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: